How do I Edit My Profile?
Generally, people like to change the information on their profile based on what they want their matches to see. To edit your profile and update the desired information, you need to engage in a very simple process. The steps of the process are listed down below:
Step 1 – Go to the menu bar on top and tap on Profile.
Step 2 – Click on the option that reads Pencil.
Step 3 – Submit the fresh text or select from the options.
Step 4 – Click on the Save option.
Having Difficulty With Silversingles Login? Read Below.
If you are receiving error messages when you try logging in to your Silver Singles account, then listed down below are a few tips to solve the problem.
- First and foremost, check that you are trying to log in from the right website. Check the URL and ensure that you are using the correct website.
- Log in with the correct password. If you cannot remember your password, request for a new one. The request option is available right in front of the password field.
- Check that the email address you have entered is the same that you used for registration. If there is a typo in your email address, you will not be able to log in. So, please check your inbox for an email confirmation, following your registration.
- Make sure that your web browser is updated to the newest version. An outdated version of your web browser can hinder the log in process.
- Check for cache and cookies. If you find them in your web browser, delete them.
If the above- mentioned steps could not help solve your issue, feel free to reach out to Silversingles customer care. Dial their toll free helpline number right away.
How do I deactivate matching?
Deactivating matching involved a few simple steps. All you have to do is follow along with the steps mentioned below and you will be able to switch off matching.
Step 1 – Head to My Account on the menu.
Step 2 – Navigate to the Match settings option by scrolling downwards.
Step 3 – Now, click or tap on the option that says ‘Matching is enabled’.
Step 4 – Once you click on the option, you will see that it has changed to ‘Matching is disabled’.
Even though you undertake this procedure, you must know that your profile will still be visible to matches that pre-existed before the deactivation process. In case of any confusion, reach out for help by contacting the customer care service team.
Help Is Just A Call Away!
For any type of query related to your account, reach out to Silversingles customer support. We have listed down below, the most common queries that the Silversingles customer care team receives on a daily basis. If you resonate with the problems mentioned below, then pick up your phone instantly and talk to a customer care representative today.
- To secure personal details
- To edit profile
- To delete profile
- To find the user ID
- To check the stored personal data
- To change age, height or profile name
- To manage photos
- To change email address or password
- To change preferences
- To deactivate matching
If you are facing any of the above-mentioned issues, then reach out to the customer service channels offered by Silversingles. Silversingles technical support team is the most prominent channel. They are highly supportive and effectively resolve every query. You will get the quickest of solutions without any delay and a lot of your precious time will be saved. They are available for your assistance 24 x 7, so call them right away. Use the toll-free helpline number (Ph. No) and talk to a customer care executive.